Search This Blog

Monday, June 23, 2014

Day 8

Day 8 of captivity...

Actually the folks here at the Holiday Inn have been terrific. They are evidently quite accustomed to stranded truck drivers hanging out for several days at a time either waiting on trainers, truck repairs and other miscellaneous reasons.

Good news! We met Mark's trainer yesterday afternoon at the terminal. He seems like a pretty great guy. They are hoping to head out sometime today to drop a load in Oklahoma. More to follow.

I still haven't been assigned a finisher, but I know it will be soon. I'm next on the list. Another class of students should be arriving here today and I know they'll want me out of here before assigning trainers to them.

In the meantime, we're getting Mark packed up in preparation!!

All together now..."On the road again...just can't wait to get on the road again..."

No comments:

Post a Comment