Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone! Although Miss Ginnie has covered most everything up to this point, I would like to share this with you. Our trucker physical was an adventure in itself. A lot of stand on one foot and touch your nose, I know, but it really wasn't a field sobriety test, up, down, squat, carry this, carry that, read this line. But the most interesting part for me was when they wanted to collect hair for the drug testing on hair follicles. Due to the lack of sufficient hair on my head, he ask if I had chest hair and I said absolutely I do. Upon revealing my chest hair, he seemed pretty enthusiastic about the possibilities that lay before him. He took a little set of clippers and proceeded to shave my chest and all I could do watch hair fall on the piece of paper he was catching it on. So later that night, I revealed my shaved chest to Ginnie and she of course laughed. And then we stood in front of the mirror trying to figure out the shape that had been shaved into my chest. After a couple seconds of serious studying, I thought it looked like the state of Texas and Ginnie said it looked like a Canadian Maple Leaf. So there you have it, I have a Canadian Maple Leaf from the state of Texas shaved into my chest! I'm just glad it's not a tattoo!

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog! Everything sounds so exciting so far :)

    ReplyDelete